Microwave designed ind panel applies pure color steel, and then get micorwave patterns roll formed on the surface so that it visually looks like a 3D metal carved wall panel. It is a great decoration material that also can offer heat-insulation and soundproof functions.
Microwave designed IND panel is a kind of special decorative patterns for walls and ceilings. There is no embossing patterns but roll forming solution is applied so that visually there is 3D patterns on the surface, which makes the panel look like carved metal.
Furthermore, PU is insulated in the middel and that’s why IND panel is called Carved Metal Wall Panel as well. Same as other ind panels, this microwave designed IND panel also offers thermal insulation function and in the meanwhile it makes your buildings look green and environment friendy.
- STRUCTURE OF THE PANEL:
– Top Layer: 0.27mm Galvalume prepainted steel
– Core Material: Freproof, Heat insulation polyurethane foaming,
– Back Layer: Aluminum foil
– Pack Diemensions (for 4000mm length): 4020x420x140mm
– Package Quantity: 8 pieces/carton
– Unit Weight: 3.7kg/m2. Gross Weight: 45kg/CTN.
- FUNCTION AND ADVANTAGE
– Beautiful and elegant designs.
– Heat preservation and thermal insulation
– Eco-friendly,healthy and noiseproof
– Fire resistance and water proof
– Anti-rust, shock resistance
– Light weight, easy installation
- PRICE: The price is counted for 1 square meter
- SHIPPING: Shipping cost MUST BE negotiated with us before placing the order.
Plain, Middel Groove, Duall Grooves, Wood Grain Engrave
383mm*16mm*2900mm, 383mm*16mm*3800mm, 383mm*16mm*5800mm
8 pieces/Carton, 1x40HQ: 3500m2, 1X20'GP: 1500m2